Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant

Also I just found out that there is a 4th Shrek movie coming out called

Shrek Forever After

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found out that the Swedish movie The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo will be coming out here on 25 March. It probably won't be in all theatres, but I'll make sure I get to it wherever I can find it. I'm excited. ;)

I am DYING to see M Night Shyamalan's new film which will be released in August in the UK. The Last Airbender looks like all kinds of awesome!

I'm so excited about this film - I've been looking forward to it since it went into production. Also looking forward to Alice In Wonderland, Eclipse ;) Wolfman and maybe Legion.

Mine was actually 'Let the Right One it' and I actually watched it last night.

I thought it was really good - not sure why I took so long to watch it!

Looking forward to the final Harry Potter films and the Twilight films. It'll be interesting to see how they do 'Breaking Dawn'

Also I would like to see Picture of Dorian Gray but I don't think this will be much like the book either.;)

It's out on dvd, it's awful - if you have time to waste then watch it but just know you'll never get that time back :censored:

Sorry! We went to the cinema to watch it and walked out because it was that dire. You might love it but there's quite a few people on here who didn't which really cemented my opinion that it was rubbish.

Sorry! We went to the cinema to watch it and walked out because it was that dire. You might love it but there's quite a few people on here who didn't which really cemented my opinion that it was rubbish.

I had heard some bad reviews already and I'll trust your opinion!;)

There's a few I'm waiting for at the moment -

Alice In Wonderland - Tim Burton, Johnny Depp, and a Mad Hatter. Says it all, can't wait!

Clash Of The Titans - 21st Century update of the stop-motion classic. Trailer looks fantastic, should be a cool movie.

Iron Man 2 - the first was a kick-ass ride and I'm really looking to it. Besides - warning, guy moment here - Scarlet Johannsen in black leather?? Oh my God yes please!

^I agree with you on Clash of the Titans, seems amazing.

I hated Iron Man, and Scarlet Johansson doesn't do it for me hee hee, now if it would be for example, Kate Beckinsale ;) (maybe that's why I like the Underworld films:tong:).

But no, not looking forward to Iron Man 2, won't be watching it.

Iron Man rumors are increasing, but rather than focusing on Scarlet Johansson everyone seems intent on picking up on a possible War Machine spin-off. It would be the next step towards Marvel's ultimate goal of an Avengers film - we still need Captain America to hit cinemas first for that to happen. The casting for Captain America is taking place now, and a proper announcement should be made in the next couple of months hopefully.

I just found out that the Swedish movie The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo will be coming out here on 25 March. It probably won't be in all theatres, but I'll make sure I get to it wherever I can find it. I'm excited. ;)

Noomi Rapace is brilliant as Lisbeth in the films, perfect for the role. I am just dreading the day that Hollywood get their hands on it, and cast Jennifer Aniston or someone equally as talentless, as her.

I'd love to see Bright Star. :D I'm not sure if it will show at a cinema in my area, though...

God, I don't know how much longer I'll have to wait till I watch this film! In addition, I'm waiting to see other 2009 films in either DVD or cinema, like:

500 Days Of Summer

District 9

The White Ribbon

A Prophet

Fish Tank

The Hurt Locker

Precious

Up In The Air

A Single Man

It's crazy...

I second A Single Man, although I wouldn't recommend 500 Days of Summer to my archenemy. Pretty much everyone I know who's seen it hated it - the two friends I saw it with, a third friend of mine and the friend that she saw it with!

I would also really like to see Daybreakers and The Wolfman.

Edited by BookJumper

I just found out that the Swedish movie The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo will be coming out here on 25 March. It probably won't be in all theatres, but I'll make sure I get to it wherever I can find it. I'm excited. :D

Despite not finishing the book, I do quite fancy seeing the film.

The Wolfman.. comes out here in cinemas soon. Werewolves, could be bad, but come on, Benicio Del Toro as the Wolfman? Gotta see that one.

This one looks like it could be good for a giggle at least.

I would like too see The Lovely Bones but I saw an advert and it didn't look that much like the book as I remember it.

Also I would like to see Picture of Dorian Gray but I don't think this will be much like the book either.:D

I'll not be seeing The Lovely Bones as I detested the book and if the film even vaguely resembles the book I'll hate it too, so I'm not going to bother.

Dorian Gray was very dull and only very barely resembled the stunning wit of Oscar's original.