Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

muggle not

We have a little gelato shop near my school building... as many new flavors may come up, I always have to choose cake batter! Mmmm! Love that warm vanilla taste.

My favorite has been chocolate chip cookie dough for thirteen years. Recently, though, I've been having just vanilla ice cream with a pat of peanut butter stirred in the bowl. Peanut butter just makes everything so much more satisfying, from apples to sandwiches, for not too much oil or fat!

One made at a nearby farm using some kind of rum, tasted like malibu and pineapple. Also turkish delight.

Also like:

chocolate n orange from Cream o Galloway, also the one with caramel bits in.

The ice cream shop in Lanark is great. The one I'd like to try is Luca's in Musselborough, apparantly it's the best.

However nothing has ever come close to proper Italian. I went with my school when I was 15.

• 1 month later...
We went to the grocery store yesterday evening and bought 2 half gallons of ice cream. They were on sale, buy one and get one free. We got 1 of Peanut Butter Cup and another of Chocolate Fudge Chunks. Both were pretty good.

OMG this is NOT helping me stay on my healthy eating track........ :roll::(

My favourite generic flavour is mint choc chip ice cream,as I adore minty things.

Second to that, Cookies and Cream by Haagen Dasz or Cookie Dough by Ben And Jerrys.

Third, either Chocolate Fudge Brownie or Phish Food by Ben And Jerrys.

I love ice cream XD

Where I live there's a shop which sells an ice cream called Pooh Bear ice cream. Its a really creamy vanilla with huge chunks of honeycomb in it. Then they've also started doing the same ice cream with pieces of belgian chocolate through it as well called Choccy Bear ice cream. They are absolutely DELISH! :)

What about Heston Blumenthal's 'Bacon & Egg' ice cream...anyone go for that???

Not unless it's veggie bacon ! Chocolate ice cream for me every time. Lemon is quite nice too though, or chocolate with orange. :)