Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

muggle not

Has to be chocolate. Apparently when I was a young whippersnapper my mum couldn't get me to eat Neopolitan ice cream unless she stirred it around until it became liquid and turned brown. What a fiendishly ingenious plan!

I tasted rhubarb ice cream for the first time on holiday...it was lovely.

And I like a tub of Ben & Jerries Chunky Monkey when I go to the movies.

Edited by Inver

I tasted rhubard ice cream for the first time on holiday...it was lovely.

Permit me 1 off-topic.

I love raw rhubarb from the garden with a little salt on it. I haven't had any success growing any here in North Carolina. I think the climate is too hot for it.

I remember in the early 80s when I was little my grandmother used to buy a brandy and orange flavour ice cream from Mark Toneys, I have never found anything similar since but that will always be my favourite. I also really like Ben and Jerrys Cherry Garcia.

MMMMmmmmmmint choc chip!

This may sound like a contradiction in terms but have you tried the weightwatchers mint choc chip frozen desserts? They are absolutely to die for! The icecream is really creamy and there is loads of chocolate! Yummy :woohoo:

We went to the grocery store yesterday evening and bought 2 half gallons of ice cream. They were on sale, buy one and get one free. We got 1 of Peanut Butter Cup and another of Chocolate Fudge Chunks. Both were pretty good.