Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

muggle not

My staple ice-cream cone (my primary school back at home was situated in front of what is IMHO the best ice-cream parlour in the city so this is something I pretty much had five days a week for five years on my way home from school) is as follows: melon, yoghurt, liquorice, mint. If I can't have four, I'll change my tack altogether and say limoncello (Italian lemon liqueur). So sad the British can't make ice-cream (except the Cornish, who make amazingly creamy ice-cream but sadly in only four flavours)...

I used to love love love Ben and Jerry's pineapple icecream (forget the name of it) when I went to the cinema and then it was gone. Never to be seen again!

I've been contemplating buying an icecream maker just to make pineapple icecream but I'm scared that I'll be heading quite quickly to a heart attack!!

Really nice though :D

... surely that's a GOOD thing :D?!

Generally yes, but not when you're eating it in a little tub with one of those tiny scoop/spoon things, makes it a bit difficult not to drop ice cream everywhere

I used to love love love Ben and Jerry's pineapple icecream (forget the name of it) when I went to the cinema and then it was gone. Never to be seen again!

They used to have the coffee one in big tubs, now you can only get it at the stalls which is expensive. It was so nice too!