Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

muggle not

What's with the mint hate! I shall not stand by and let this happen. It is better than vanilla, and i love vanilla, in fact i still have half a vienetta left :Q

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite is Teaberry.

However, homemade vanilla ice cream made with the old fashioned crank freezer and then with homemade peanut butter sauce cooked on the stove and served warm over the vanilla is pretty hard to beat.

• 3 weeks later...

I love home made ice cream of these my favourite is

watermelon,

then coconut with a hint of lime zest,

then banana made with creme freche.

If I do buy icecream it would be

rhubarb and ginger,

Ginger,

rhubarb and strawberry,

B & Js chunky monkey, banana icecream with walnuts and chocolate chunks

Most places tend to have a lot of sweet like stuff like fudge, caramel and cocolate aranged in different ways. I'm into more fruit based stuff. I get tired of seeing loads of vanilas, strawbery and chocolates which come in so many different brands. Thankfully I like cooking and will make my own with or without an icecream maker at hand.

I love loads I used to be addicted to carte dor spagnola, but I can't seem to find it anywhere these days :( I love the strawberry cheescake one by haagan-daz which is odd because i don't normally like anything strawberry apart from read strawberries :S

Normal vanilla does me fine though, the cornish creamy one :irked: although raspberry ripple is nice and the greek yoghurt one from tesco mmmm basically anything with lumpy bits of fruit or nuts in, now I want icecream! Not so keen on choc icecream for some reason.

Those mini milk ice lollies are divine, :) just the plain flavour tho, the strawberry and choc arn't as good imo.