Dr Who

Michelle

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I guess last night left me confused.com, Mel and River are the same person, River is Amy and Rorys daughter but older than they are, hey this is Dr Who anything goes. However my granddaughter Sophie had fishfingers and custard for lunch :rolleyes: yes honestly

I have to say I was very disappointed. Had some funny moments, and some good moments, but for the most part, just pure silliness in my opinion! I never even bothered watching the last episode before the break, the whole River/Melody Pond thing is just too far over the top for me. Next week's look like it could be fun though.

I have to admit I have found the whole over arcing story a trifle over done and overly complicated its supposed to be a programme geared towards children but its been dragged out far to much, there is not enough scary in it IMO and thats what the kids love. I am pleased they are going to go back to a single story episode next year but fear they may have lost a few ardent fans especially with a big break in the middle.

• 10 months later...

Sad to say I don't really remember her, those particular storylines I didn't watch for some reason, although Tom Baker was my favourite Doctor. You are right though 62 is not very old, hope she packed a lot in.