Belle De Jour and Hi

Little Otter

Hello there,

I'm a newbie, just thought i'd say HI, and ask your advice/thoughts.

I have just finished (today) reading the further adventures of a London call girls, by Belle De Jour. I also read her 1st installment a couple of months ago. Even though the books are very (how should i politely write) riske.... I loved them, not the fact that they were written in diary format, just their content, I also liked the Katie Price Angel 1&2 novels....... I love trashy things like that.

Could anybody suggest a new book for me to read, nothing serious, as I like the books above due to the fact the take my mind off 'real' life and the stresses it has........

Thanks x

Hi there :17: Welcome to the forum :D

Have you read any of the Jackie Collins or Jilly Cooper novels? - they can be a fun read! Light hearted and definately take your mind off humdrum life. It might be an idea for you to compile a list of what you have read and put it in the reading lists section so as you dont get a lot of posts about books you've already read.

Hope you enjoy the forum :P

Thanks. I'm not sure how to do that, just learning how to negotiate around this site, if you could point me in the right direction??

I think i've just managed to upload a photo x

If you go to the top of your page and click on :17: book club forum, go to the study section and you will see a link to reading lists. Check some of them out to get an idea and then add your own 'thread' of your book list.

Hope this helps :P

Hi there :17: Welcome to the forum :D

Have you read any of the Jackie Collins or Jilly Cooper novels? - they can be a fun read! Light hearted and definately take your mind off humdrum life. It might be an idea for you to compile a list of what you have read and put it in the reading lists section so as you dont get a lot of posts about books you've already read.

Hope you enjoy the forum :P

I read Jackie collins! I just bought her new title!:D