Tess Gerritsen

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have really enjoyed her medical thrillers.....hard to put down...but I started to read The Surgeon, and I got very turned off...for some reason I just found it incredibly graphic, which is funny because it never really bothered me before :worried:

• 4 weeks later...

You are allowed to include urls within the text. Type your text, highlight it, then click on the link button above. You'll then get a pop up box asking you for the url.

However, vbulletin does a good job with urls, as it shortens them, as to not break the page. :dunno:

I was at Kat's yesterday, and saw a copy of Body Double on her book shelf (you can't not look if somebody has a book case :dunno: ) so i took a peek, as you do :) , and i've decided that this is yet another author to add to my 'to read' list.

I know i said i wanted to broaden my horizons where my reading is concerned but this is ridiculous (only kidding I am loving every minute of it really!) my TBR pile now has three groups Red - to read immediately,

Amber - to read as soon as the red pile has gone down and Green - which is to read at sometime in the near future!!!!!!

Don't you just love this forum :motz:

You are allowed to include urls within the text. Type your text, highlight it, then click on the link button above. You'll then get a pop up box asking you for the url.

However, vbulletin does a good job with urls, as it shortens them, as to not break the page. :dunno:

ah. that's what i tried to do (i'm VERY used to forum software). i'm guessing it doesn't show in the post until you post it then?

I'm not sure what problem you're having.. to be honest. The reply boxes act like a 'wysiwyg' editor.. if you click the double 'A' in the corner, it will switch to 'enhanced editor'. Maybe you'll be able to see what you're doing better with that one?

hi again Michelle and thanks for the reply. i'm sure i'll find my way around it all in time :dunno:

• 1 year later...

Hi all.:)

I have read several books by Tess Gerritsen, all of them being the Surgeon, Apprentice series. I've finished the Mephisto Club recently and really enjoyed it as well as the others. I know she has also written other titles which are not about Jane Rizzoli and co but they dont appeal to me for some reason. Has anyone here read any of her stuff and what do you think of them? :blush:

• 1 month later...