Buying Books

magichater

I've just registered for greenmetropolis but haven't actually used it yet. I was just wondering - do you have to sell books on it too as I'm trying to build up a collection and would really rather keep them :D (I'm thinking of starting to re-read some too) or can you just buy and not sell?

Hi - You can sell or buy with no restrictions or limits.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest velocipede2288

I was wondering where readers buy their books, I tend to go to amazon.com/used and also to charity shops.

Why pay

Edited by Michelle
merged with existing thread

Guest velocipede2288
I want to own the books I enjoy for ever and ever and ever - which is why I'm now loath to borrow books, as if I like them it's a struggle to give them back.

As for Amazon's used & new and other second-hand sites, I've grown a bit suspicious - pretty much all of the books I've ordered in the past few months across Amazon used & new, Greenmetropolis and Ebay have proved to be in a condition I wouldn't have bought had I seen it for myself in a charity shop. .

The reason I buy from charity shops and amazon/used is, I am a pensioner, and can't afford