What are your guilty pleasures?

bookwormmum

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trashy Tv ( the hills for example) and tortilla chips!

I went to a restaurant in Brighton a couple of weeks ago, and at the end of the meal they gave us a plate of these, black jacks & fruit salads, to share. Luckily we still had a bit of room for them! :welcome2:

Black jacks used to make your teeth and tongue go black if you had too many if I remember!

Edited by Nici
Merged posts :)

Peanut butter straight from the jar (with a clean spoon each time of course :welcome2:.)

Same here, got to be crunchy tho. Also Branston pickle straight from the jar, pickled beetroot, cold baked beans from the tin, cold rice pudding from the tin and Grease the movie. Oh and Girls Aloud.

I like a lot of food that other people hate - e.g (lamb's) liver, sprouts, squid and olives! :D

Yum yum, I love those too apart from the olives. I adore black pudding as well. Just been shopping and bought myself some rainbow drops :17: and the best thing is nobody else likes them so they are all mine :P

Yum yum, I love those too apart from the olives. I adore black pudding as well. Just been shopping and bought myself some rainbow drops :17: and the best thing is nobody else likes them so they are all mine :D

Ew ...I don't like the liver, squid or olives - I do like the sprouts and I absolutely love black pudding! The white pudding isn't bad either, not as good as the black though - delicious with toast! :P

Havn't had rainbow drops in years - they were lovely though :D

Carry On films. I know you're not supposed to, but I love 'em!

I love that, because it's true, it is almost as if they made them and said "well we don't want people to enjoy this - tone down the good and just add lots of crappy innuendo"

I love that, because it's true, it is almost as if they made them and said "well we don't want people to enjoy this - tone down the good and just add lots of crappy innuendo"

I was thinking more along the lines of "Po-faced self-appointed guardians of popular taste will tell you you shouldn't enjoy them because they're sexist and racist". The innuendo is the whole point of Carry On films :17:.

I can't help feeling you've got it in for me .....