A Season of Eden by JM Warwick

Weave

Title of book: A Season of Eden

Name of Author: JM Warwick

ISBN-10: 1933963905

ISBN-13: 978-1933963907

Number of pages: 248 pages

Synopsis:

He's my teacher. I shouldn't be alone with him. But I can't help that he's irresistible. I let the door silently close at my back. He stared at me, and a taut quiet stretched between us. "I like hearing you play," I said, moving toward him. He turned, in sync with my slow approach. He looked up at me but didn't say anything. I rested my clammy hand on the cold, slick body of the baby grand. "May I?" The muscles in his throat shifted, then he swallowed. "Eden." My knees weakened, like a soft tickling kiss had just been blown against the backs of them. "Is it okay?" I asked. His gaze held mine like two hands joined. He understood what I was really asking. "Let me stay," I said. "Please." "You're going to get me in trouble," he said.

212oYUw2lpL_SL500_AA180_.jpg

Having reading ‘An open vein’, another gem by JM Warwick, I looked forward to reading ‘A Season of Eden’ and I am glad I did, it was a fantastic read.

Brilliant and interesting characters, I initially did not like Eden but as the story progressed, you found out about Eden, about her past and how it affected her and you realise how lost she actually is and how she finds someone similar in Mr Christian, her teacher.

The anticipation between them jumps off the page at you, you want them to be together.

The relationship is explored from all aspects and you really feel for them both, after the last page, you will still be thinking about this book.

Another fantastic read by JM Warwick, an insightful read, very different from other YA books out there, an amazing talent.

I recommend ‘A Season of Eden’ highly.

Rating: 10/10

It was really good, I forgot to say, my copy is also available, drop me a pm :D

Please note, my copy is no longer available

Edited by Weave

• 2 weeks later...

I loved this book. There was absolutely nothing about this book I didn't like. I don't think I can rate this book highly enough. I read it in two sittings, completely connected with the characters, and even cried when Eden did. I think I'm in love with James the teacher too! My review is here. All I can say I guess is this is a must-read book!

Katie, Katherine is away at the moment, but I think she'll be very happy with your comments. :006:

You should try An Open Vein.. that went down well on here with those who read it.

I'll second that Michelle, An Open Vein was great :welcome:

• 7 months later...

Finished this one today. Nicely written, quick read. It is dealt with sensitvely by the author and is wrapped up neatly and I felt Eden cames to terms with everything maturely, given the situation she finds herself in.

(James sounded very fanciable ;))