192 members have voted

1. 1. What country are you from?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm from England. Born and bred in Norfolk. A town called Attleborough to be precise where I still live now. I just moved from one side to the other. Born in the old Norfolk and Norwich hospital.

I have visited a village called Mundesley since I was born so it's like a second home to me :) Would like to move that way sometime in the future.

Born and bred in Brentwood, Essex in England. I love the area and never want to move! 

I was born in Brentwood too as was my brother but we moved many many moons ago when I was two never been back apart from passing through

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from Northern Ireland and I have no intention of leaving it just yet. :D

I don't blame you - it's a beautiful place. I'm from England - no matter where I live I think of Manchester as my home. It's interesting finding out where people are from - I love to travel and see new parts of the world.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was born in London and lived there till I was 10. Then I moved to Galway and lived there till I started college. I went to college in Dublin and I've lived there every since.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Originally born in southern Holland and lived there for two years before moving back to England and spent a few more years of my childhood moving around the UK (Bedford and Shetland Islands) before settling in Newcastle Upon-Tyne. I'm full English by blood, but Dutch by birthplace ;)

Comin' at ya from good ol' Texas here! :) Quite a nice place to live, actually. And before you ask, no we don't all ride/own horses...in fact I've only ever known one person who did and that was years ago. Lots of space, plenty of cities (especially up here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area where I am), its a good place to call home.

Hmm, this poll explains why there are so few people on at the same time as me usually. You guys are all on the other side of the world from me! :(

Edited by Kasei

England - born in Chelmsford, Essex and have lived there, then Clacton, Essex - then Chelmsford again - then Oxford, then Clacton again and now Colchester, Essex where I am perfectly happy to stay! :lol: