Janet

What country are you from?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. What country are you from?

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted other simply because my history is way too confusing to fit anything else. Let's see, I was born in States, grew up mainly in France, but also in SA, US (not where I was born, though, another state), and Finland. I'm currently living in Finland again (after some time in France and couple of states in US), but at the moment I'm in the US.

I don't find Italy in the list! :P

Born in Rome and I still live here!

Obviously we can't cover all the options, so if we've missed your country out then please don't be offended. You have an 'other' option so please tick that and then post your answer in the thread.

:17:

oh michelle thanks! but I was jocking..:P but now that I think about it, if there isn't (in the list) my country maybe it means that in this forum there aren't many people that came from italy.. but I'm so happy to have found this forum!

anyway, thanks for the attenction to my "sadness"!

p.s. it's so difficult this language, arghh! sorry and excuse me for the errors :17:

• 2 months later...

I'm the only Republic of Ireland person here! That doesn't surprise me. The Republic is a bit cut off from the technological world - the only Irish peeps I've ever met online are Northern Irish people. No idea why that is.

Anyway yes, I'm a born and raised West Ireland country cail