Janet

What country are you from?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. What country are you from?

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm originally from the north east of England, just upfrom Newcastle, but I've spent most of my life in Scotland - mostly in the Aberdeen area, but a short stint in Fife too.

I'm from New Zealand. I was born in Auckland in the North Island but now live in the upper part of the South Island. Contrary to popular belief, we can't walk to Australia when the tide is out. :irked:

This explains why you're always on so late our time :D I thought you were just a night owl! lol :lol:

English

Born just outside Wolverhampton, lived in Kent for five years, Chester for six years, Liverpool (Formby) for another five years, London for four, then B'ham Uni, Birmingham for a few years and back now outside Wolverhampton about 10 minutes from where I was born although rest of family are no longer anywhere near!

I'm sure I've been to Joensu? Is it North or am I getting confused. Have been to and loved Helsinki and Savonlinna.

Joensuu is in the East and it's quite close to Savonlinna, maybe a two hour's drive away from it to the North.

Yes it is:mrgreen:

Wow that looks amazing! You have views like I do. We can see for miles in every direction - sometimes I feel like I'm living on top of the world! It's glorious in the summer, not so great in the winter lol