Which country are you from?

Janet

What country are you from?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. What country are you from?

Obviously we can't cover all the options, so if we've missed your country out then please don't be offended. You have an 'other' option so please tick that and then post your answer in the thread.

If you now live in a different country from that in which you were born, please tell us about it. :D

Edited by Janet

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from Northern Ireland.

Born in Belfast but now I live in Ballymena which is further up the North.

I knew a girl from Ballymena. We went to Africa together.

English (and all northern). I was born in Crewe, Cheshire, and lived in a small town there. When i was eight we moved to Burnley, Lancashire, where I still live due to meeting OH. I also spent four years in Liverpool as a student.

I knew a girl from Ballymena. We went to Africa together.

We bought our dining table in Ballymena.:D

Did they say 'hey' after everything they said! Us country folk can be hard to understand sometimes lol

I'm from the U.S., and I've lived in Washington State all my life. I was born in Tacoma and I grew up on Bainbridge Island, a little island just off Seattle in Puget Sound. I've also lived in Seattle, Bellingham, Lynnwood, and now in Gig Harbor. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. :D

Born & bred in Plumstead, S.E London, moved to Erith, Kent in 1998, thought we wanted to live by the seaside so moved to Herne Bay, Kent in 2003, hated it so much moved back to Erith 18 months later !! Getting itchy feet again and would love to move somewhere new, hubby has suggested Canada or New Zealand !! Who knows where I could end up in 10 years time, I think I'm a bit Nomadic !! :D

Did they say 'hey' after everything they said! Us country folk can be hard to understand sometimes lol

No, Carly didn't say hey after everything. She was easy to understand, but I was used to meeting lot's of different people by the time I went to Africa, especially Irish people. Lot's of Irish students in Liverpool.

I'm from Germany :D

Where in Germany?