Janet

What country are you from?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. What country are you from?

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Western Canada. I see we Canucks make up a whole not quite 3 percent of all the membership that has thus far voted. Two more people and we'll start our country! Oh wait... :giggle:

If you could get all the guys from Rush to join the forum, that would be great, thanks :D

Otherwise us Finns will take over soon... with our dangerous 1% (and that's plenty comparing the size of our respective countries :giggle:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ooo, welcome here! :)

I wish ardently to move to sweden. It's my dream and i think that it is a very beautiful country, despite the cold temperature. Where I live it's not very cold during the winter, but I'll get used xD

Edited by Many8

• 4 weeks later...

I'm really surprised to see so many people from England here (I'm from Kent). Usually when on forums the majority of people I talk to are from America.

Its always nice to chat to people in the same timezone

Well I believe that this is by origin a British forum :) If you look at the statistics,  41,83 % of the members hail from England alone! I won't do the math but I'm rather sure more than half of the members on here are European.

Edited by frankie

I live in a tiny town, in the western part of Germany, where most of the british troops here are stationed.

I live in a tiny town, in the western part of Germany, where most of the british troops here are stationed.

Is that near the Dutch border Niamh? I have a friend who is stationed there is so, she teaches the troops maths and english..

Is that near the Dutch border Niamh? I have a friend who is stationed there is so, she teaches the troops maths and english..

Not quite. It´s about a two hour drive to the Netherlands (Enschede) from here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...