Inver

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
Has anyone seen the Google Halloween one? If you click the pumpkin, the rest of the written word changes. Rather nifty! :D

:D Thanks for that :) It looks better now. I thought it was a bit plain with just the pumpkin. If you keep clicking it changes a few times :lol:

This is funny, because the Google page in the States today doesn't have Wallace and Gromit, but instead it has Big Bird's legs, since it's the 40th anniversary of Sesame Street :tong:. Is it an anniversary of W&G too?

I grew up watching Sesame Street in the 70's and have such fond memories. I still watch some of the old vids on YouTube when I need a chuckle.

This is funny, because the Google page in the States today doesn't have Wallace and Gromit, but instead it has Big Bird's legs, since it's the 40th anniversary of Sesame Street :tong:. Is it an anniversary of W&G too?

Yes Peacefield they were 20!

We have Cookie Monster too :tong:. Love him!

Oh, I forgot to ask this yesterday, but were the same folks who did Wallace and Gromit also the peeps who made the short film 'Creature Comforts?' I could watch that over and over again.