Google Today

Inver

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I KNEW I shouldn't have had that first martini at 11am..

You should have your first martini at 11am, I think...

:D Just playing!! :)

*cracks up*

And it's too late. We've already been established as the Official BCF Drunks.

Hey, I was in a strategy group work on the highly fascinating sector of archives... Any distraction was welcome :)

It's not going to be nearly as much fun now that Dan spoiled it for us and now we know all we have to do is roll our mouse over the logo... :D

*cracks up*

And it's too late. We've already been established as the Official BCF Drunks.

I guess there are worse things we could be... aren't there?? Surely there are...

It's not going to be nearly as much fun now that Dan spoiled it for us and now we know all we have to do is roll our mouse over the logo... :)

Dan is evil.

I guess there are worse things we could be... aren't there?? Surely there are...

Of course there are! Like being Official BCF Bores. Or... well, something like that.

Oh my goodness, I'm off-topic in so many threads already that I'm losing track... *cracks up*

It's not going to be nearly as much fun now that Dan spoiled it for us and now we know all we have to do is roll our mouse over the logo... :lol:

I do that.

We all have special talents, mine is spoiling the joy of others. It has taken me several years to properly hone my skills but I think I have pretty much got it down now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...