Google Today

Inver

Has anyone had a look at the kids competition for the 'Google' logo title pages things. Have just noticed this. If you go to the 'Google' page just under the main headings you will see a bit that says 'U.K. kids design a Google logo'. You can view them in 4 different age categorys, then vote for your favourite from each one.....some of the designs are really clever. :blush:

Hope this is ok to post here if not I understand if deleted.

Edited by Michelle
Please note date for this message - however, I cannot delete, without deleting the whole thread!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The design for the Google home page is pretty today. Think it is Earth Day today, so must be in honour of that.

I like when they do something different with it :roll:

Thanks for the link ;)

I love the Hungry Caterpillar one and the Dr Seuss one. :roll: I love when Google changes the logo - plus it reminds me of certain days, such as the first day of Spring. I wonder if they will be one for St George's day tomorrow

I thought that's what it was, also, but then I thought maybe my screen was just messed up for a bit.. :) I'm still not totally positive, but seeing as how that's your assumption, too, Chrissy, I'm going to go with it! Just slightly confusing as the Google icon usually goes with a certain day... ?? Not up on enough Morse code to know how it could relate.

You just have to trace your mouse over it and it tells you.

I KNEW I shouldn't have had that first martini at 11am..

:D You know, I really love this place... When I saw this google page this morning I thought: oh nice logo, but what the hell is it?... I must check the BCf google page thread later.

You should have your first martini at 11am, I think...

:lol: Just playing!! :)