Show your bookshelf

beef

I'm no good with thumbnails and shrinking pics etc so I just posted mine on my blog.

I have a lot of YA books that are not shelved yet. There's another large bookcase on the opposite wall that is going to house them (and my DVDs) once my Dad secures it to the wall. There's also room to get a couple more smaller bookcases to go around the wall and join up with the other one, but I won't do that until I really need them (which won't be long at the rate I buy books!)

The armchair and ottoman at the bottom of the pic are currently blocking access to some cupboards. But who needs clothes when you've got books :blush:

Wow Kylie, that's amazing! I love how organized your shelves are! And I love what you've done with the corner peace, making it a smooth link between the other two shelves. I also like the tiling on that wall, but maybe that was there to begin with :blush:

I'm so envious of all you guys with open shelves, I'm allergic to dust and I hate dust anyways so I have to have bookshelves with glass doors.

2885476415_82d47b6b26.jpg?v=0

This is the main bookshelf in the house. Filled mostly with hubbies books, although I do have 3 of the shelves, the bottom 3 on the right hand side and a few books on the top shelf. We do have a book shelf in the living room too but this is a mixture of books, dvds, videos, photos etc.

Bedroom Bookshelf We share this one.

Bedroom Bookshelf This one is mainly my books. Lots of them are bookcrossing books. The photo on the middle of the top shelf is of me and my beloved mum.

Kenny's Bookshelf with some of his books and other bits and pieces. He does have more scattered in the room.

Edited by Inver

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Okay bear in mind, I only have about 35 books here at college, I have an entire pink bookcase at my parents house with 4 shelves full! So I'll show ye that next time I'm home but for now this is my measley little display :D

More on the way though!!

3202058844_dd7e92cc73_o.jpg