Show your bookshelf

beef

I think there was a thread for this a while back but I cant find it (think the pixie got to it) but I got some pics of my bookshelf's the other day which made me think I would enjoy seeing other people's collections.

Here is mine: http://karoshi.me.uk/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=656

let me see yours! (oo-er!)

oh..I dont really use it as it is quite noisy..so I thought I should find a new use for it. I always said books were "cool" (sorry!)

This reminded me of an episode of Friends when Joey keeps a copy of The Shining in the freezer because it scares him too much. Is that what you're secretly doing? :)

This reminded me of an episode of Friends when Joey keeps a copy of The Shining in the freezer because it scares him too much. Is that what you're secretly doing? :)
lmao. yes. books about superheroes computer networks and *looks left* pirates terrify me! )another advantage is the fridge is arms length from my desk :) )

I have quite a few books but they're dotted around all over the place, in between uni work and dvds. I also tend to swap books with family members and friends so don't get left with too many. I have to make room for my mammoth DVD collection :)

Her's mine taken about a month ago, there are more on there now though....

I take it you're a Stephen King fan. I only have 3 of his books but I'm looking to extend it.

Edited by Nici
Merged posts :)

Yes it's a good use for the space. Our understaircase has been made into a loo - it's handy, but I'd prefer a bookcase! :)

why not have both! [note: not once, never have I claimed my mind is normal.]

I'm not keen on that idea - it's a small space!

and I hope you don't think I'm talking about your mind :)

personally, if I was in a house and there was a book case in the toilet, I would want to move in.

Ooer, I adore the under stairs bookcase. Wish I had one! We have a few in my home, but they're all overflowing. No room in my house doesn't have books in (yes, that includes our four toilets...don't ask).

This is the bookcase I have in my room, the bottom of which also has books in .

004.jpg

In the toilet you get your Readers' Digest, newspapers and ocassionally other books... And this one is built into our downstairs corridor, courtesy of my father.

011.jpg

(Apologies for the blurriness, will replace it with a better one in the daytime maybe :) Also, I couldn't figure out how to make thumbnails :))