A new first line of current book

Nici

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wriggled my toes, enjoying the feel of the warm sand trickling like fine baby powder between them.

Noughts and Crosses. - Malorie Blackman.

The event that came to be known as The Pulse began at 3:03 pm., eastern standard time, on the afternoon of October 1. - Cell. - Stephen King.

From the river, it looked as if two suns were setting over London. ~ The Shakespeare Secret by J.L. Carrell

From the river, it looked as if two suns were setting over London. ~ The Shakespeare Secret by J.L. Carrell

Can you guess? Oh Ok..........

From the river, it looked as if two suns were setting over London. ~ The Shakespeare Secret by J.L. Carrell :)

It was nearing midnight and the Prime Minister was sitting alone in his office, reading a long memo that was slipping through his brain without leaving the slightest trace of meaning behind.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince ~ J.K. Rowling

:)

It's only half an hour since someone - Robyn I think - said we should write everything down, and it's only twenty-nine minutes since I got chosen, and for those twenty-nine minutes I've had everyone crowded around me gazing at the blank page and yelling ideas and advice.

Tomorrow, When the War Began by John Marsden