A new first line of current book

Nici

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" I've always been regarded as someone who speaks his mind." - Alan Sugar - The way I see it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Navigating a hairpin turn, I gripped the steering wheel hard and did my best not to slide in the driver's seat.

Or she dies - Gregg Hurwitz

• 3 weeks later...

Glasses of cloudy yellow Ricard pastis between our fingers, a half-emptied bottle of mineral water on the table in front of us, Michel and I gazed at the oil-slicked water slapping the hulls of the docked vessels.

The Olive Route by Carol Drinkwater

• 2 weeks later...

On his way to work Rick Deckard, as lord knew how many other people, stopped briefly to skulk about in front of one of San Francisco's larger pet shops, along animal row.

Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep? - Philip K. Dick

I was going to die. And it makes no sense. That wasn't the plan, not my plan, anyway.

Nemesis - Jo nesbo

• 3 weeks later...

Logan international airport, Which sits atop a zillion-ton concrete promontory, hemmed in by runways, tunnels and the harbor, was heaving with travelers. - To the death, Patrick robinson.

Edited by dex

"Sidony Redruth. Caliban's Fast Food Diner. May 8th 1997.

Notes forUndiscovered Islands (working title).

I would hate to have to choose, but I think I'd rather have travelling than sex."

Hy Brasil by Margaret Elphinstone.

Edited by chesilbeach

"I will weep no more for the lost, asleep in their water graves. I have no more tears for my youth in the temple of the brindled ox. Life is strong in me and I will not grieve for what was or might have been. Mine is a different path and I must follow where it leads."

- Taliesin : Pendragon Cycle Book One by Stephen R. Lawhead