Adverts you like/dislike?

Weave

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loathe most adverts and tend to record programmes so I can fast forward through them, or if we are watching something live, I'll usually mute the television while they're on!

P.S. In case one of the lovely mods would like to merge them, there is a thread for adverts here http://www.bookclubforum.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/2523-adverts-you-likedislike :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I like the Match.com one with the girl on the platform, but I like the one with the couple in the library even better.

The worst one has to be that awful car advert with the rappers and the gadget man and that stupid blonde woman with her phone. It drives me mad and can't be that good, as I can't remember what make of car it is even for !

Edited by Talisman

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hate that coffee advert too! But I love the new John Lewis advert where the little kid can't wait to give his parents their present... so cute!

Also the Christmas Coca Cola advert because when that comes on, you know it's nearly Christmas! :giggle:

There is currently a particularly dreadful advert for coffee running on Classic fm - a woman singing (badly) to a can of instant coffee.Drives Mrs Bill mad!

Same here, I think it is running on all commercial radio stations :irked:

There's a longer 90 second version of the John Lewis advert on YouTube which is even more lovely as you see so many ways in which the little boy watches time going far too slowly for him, making the pay off at the end is even sweeter when you finally get to it.

Edited by chesilbeach

There's a longer 90 second version of the John Lewis advert on YouTube which is even more lovely as you see so many ways in which the little boy watches time going far too slowly for him, making the pay off at the end is even sweeter when you finally get to it.

That's the one I saw - I don't actually watch TV - LOL! :)

Talking of coffee, has anyone noticed that the woman in the Kenco coffee TV ad is the same one as does the Brclays mortgqge ad with the big egg timer - and that she is wearing the same outfit!! Guess she must have filmed them both on the same day

Edited by Dr Bill

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...