Adverts you like/dislike?

Weave

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Roll on Friday, looking forward to the end of all the ridiculous perfume ads with C-List celebs rolling around on beaches or jumping out of swimming pools just to flog us a ratty little bottle of over-priced scent.

Also looking forward to seeing the back of the dreadful Tesco and Iceland ads.

Pity they will be replaced by sales ads . . . Which Argos have already started . . .

I love the Birds Eye bear, who sits in the freezer and scares people!! "DIPPERS, CLIVE, DIPPERS". Never fails to crack me up laughing. The old pepperami ads are good too. The one where he's half eaten, and runs down the street screaming "what's the matta, too spicy for ya????". :lol:

I love that Jumbone ad. Lovely white bedroom, lovely white bed.....huge muddy dog.

That is a great advert my mum saw it the other day and worried about how they would get the sheets white again :giggle2:

I hate the macdonalds advert where they sing to the drive through

I love the Birds Eye bear, who sits in the freezer and scares people!! "DIPPERS, CLIVE, DIPPERS". Never fails to crack me up laughing.

I just find them disturbing. Freaky puppet bear in your freezer offering your frozen food - all kinds of wrong! (especially the frozen prawn advert!).

• 1 month later...

all the adverts for anything to do with Valentines but particularly the food ones way to cheer the singles up... you know its bad enough you can't even go out for a drink on that night without it being thrown in your face :D I know I know the bah humbug equivalent to romance (mutter mutter its all commercial rubbish anyway)

all the adverts for anything to do with Valentines but particularly the food ones way to cheer the singles up... you know its bad enough you can't even go out for a drink on that night without it being thrown in your face :D I know I know the bah humbug equivalent to romance (mutter mutter its all commercial rubbish anyway)

Totally agree!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...