Adverts you like/dislike?

Weave

All DFS adverts. Is it just me or have they ALWAYS got a sale on, all year round?

They do but as i understand it by law they have to have products at full price at sometime in the year in order to call it a sale but it only has to be in one of their shops and only for a ltd amount of time. I hate them too btw..I even got a thing through the post from them today..straight in the recycling:lol:

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the advert for train travel with the plastic figures at London Zoo looking at the lions and they gasp and the Dad figure covers the eyes of the son figure :lol:

I hate the 'Just for men' advert, I'm sorry, I seriously doubt that Just for men makes you so super cool that you in fact ~

Meet a woman

Get a job

Need more ties

Also if you use 'Just for men', according to the advert you have really annoying daughters who seem to be ruling you :D (and are badly dubbed!)

:smile2:

I'm so glad to hera that someone else thinks these are disturbing little ads. They are creepy. :smile2:

Oh yeah there is something creepy about those jeans and the man with the torch looking at the jeans ~ creepy denim!:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I hate the advert for some kind of life insurance, where the families are sitting around saying how pleased they are that they were left money :smile2: At one point the people are smiling as they say something about the kids being pleased that grandad had left them some money :) It seems very insensitive to me.

I could cheerliy throttle the 'Go Compare' bloke.

Get to the back of the queue

Makes no odds to me who does the deed Ned, but the thought of his impending violent slaughter really cheers me up.:)

Hear hear :)

I was thinking this morning how much he is growing on me.

:smile2:

I think the most consistently funny ads recently are the Specsavers ones. I like the one with the crop circles and the one with the pensioners on the rollercoaster. But the new one is pretty clever, as it manages to take the mickey out of the Lynx adverts at the same time! :smile2:

Yep :lol: in short shorts :smile2: It is advertising a new trainer that tones the legs and bum as you walk, or something like that. I wasn't really listening ;)

:lol: I'm surprised you remembered that much about the product!