Adverts you like/dislike?

Weave

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ocean Finance. The one where the bloke gets all excited cos they have a TV channel, he goes home to find the whole family gathered round the TV watching it. Why not say

"Hey kids, we are in so much debt that no bank will touch us, we are going to take a high interest loan and secure it against the house, the only inheritance we have to give you." :censored:

Edited by ned

I really hate the one for giving up smoking with all the kids "singing" I'll Do Anything. I've never heard such tuneless brats. :censored: If they were trying for "endearing" they failed dismally. I have to mute it every time.

The advert with the "That's the jeans I would have bought" line (I think it is for some kind of insurance company) remind me of the Salvador Dali films more than anything. Surrealism in action... And ever so disturbing.

I'm so glad to hera that someone else thinks these are disturbing little ads. They are creepy. :smile2:

I don't like the nintendo wii adverts. They promote a happy family more than the game itself :smile2:

Nobody plays games like that, lol. Me, my ex and my family will sit down playing games in frustration and lots of swearing :lol:.

I still hate the go compare adverts, why do they still play such an annoying advert?!