Adverts you like/dislike?

Weave

People in the UK wouldn't know this probably, but people in the states might. There is this uber annoying McDonald's commercial with a singing fish on the wall! OMG! I want to stab the TV everytime this comes on. I think it will be on until Lent is over as it is advertising the fillet o fish.

:lol:

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Busy, that advert does sound annoying :lol:

I can't stand the advert with Iggy Pop for insurance, its awful :D

Xander loves the Direct Line insurance adverts - whenever that little red phone comes on the screen and that familiar little jingle is played, he can't tear his eyes off the screen. It's a nightmare if I'm nursing him and it comes on - he just about tears my boob off turning to watch it! :D:lol:

Xander loves the Direct Line insurance adverts - whenever that little red phone comes on the screen and that familiar little jingle is played, he can't tear his eyes off the screen. It's a nightmare if I'm nursing him and it comes on - he just about tears my boob off turning to watch it! :D:lol:

Oh Kell that is so funny but I love that advert to :lol:

:lol: Kell and Xander :D

I like the advert for Fairy I think with the wee boy trying to put his scooter into the dish washer.

I do not like the ocean spray adverts :lol:

I don't like the newer ocean spray at least, for some reason the giant honeycomb thing wierds me out

Me too Lucy :haha:

I can't stand the advert for just for men with the two girls telling their dad, 'its time', it really irks me:irked:

My son loves the new Boursin cheese advert. A couple is having a very romantic picnic with said cheese in a wheat field and don't see the combine harvester in their path............. :haha:. He has a very sick sense of humour

:D I like that one too :D

I basically hate any hair product advert that shows your perfect hair, when in reality, you are probably fighting with your hair straighteners :haha:

I hate all those beauty adverts:

- Mascara ads where "lash insertsw" or "enhanced post production"

- Hair ads where "hair extensions" used

- Any beauty advert that says "X% people preferred/said it was great" but then says things like "test group of 24 people"

Also hate any ad that shows a bunch of women sitting around discussing the fact that they're constipated - I have never and WOULD NEVER discuss that kind of thing with my friends - ick!

My son loves the new Boursin cheese advert. A couple is having a very romantic picnic with said cheese in a wheat field and don't see the combine harvester in their path............. :). He has a very sick sense of humour

Haha, yes I like this one too. In fact it took me about two attempts at viewing to realise what was going on ..... very sick:lol:

I like the advert with the four or so people outside on tread machines in choreographed moves . Wish I knew what they were advertising, some sort of vitamin or something I think, but it's fun.

Also hate any ad that shows a bunch of women sitting around discussing the fact that they're constipated - I have never and WOULD NEVER discuss that kind of thing with my friends - ick!

Oh I hate those too, why do those types of adverts always have women?!

I hate all those beauty adverts:

- Mascara ads where "lash insertsw" or "enhanced post production"

- Hair ads where "hair extensions" used

- Any beauty advert that says "X% people preferred/said it was great" but then says things like "test group of 24 people"

I agree with you Kell. I always think "so that basically means your products are :) if they need lash inserts/hair extentions etc to make them look that good"!! What's worse is that they get away with it and people actually fall for it :D.

I like the one that has the magical trevor song and the person on the skateboard riding through the balloons.:)

I guess you mean the 118 24 7 ad and is it the advert for Aero whizzing through the chocolate bubbles!

I want a square fish! Kenny knows which one I mean:lol: