Adverts you like/dislike?

Weave

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Halifax ones do my head in! Ice Ice baby arghhhhhhh.

Totally agree, i have to resist the urge to put my foot through the TV screen every time that comes on :irked:

Those new Nationwide Little Britain ones are a load of :smile2: as well

The chewing gum ad with the cute little onion and his other foodie friends is pretty sad :cry::smile2:

I like the wee onion too, I always feel bad for it :(:irked:

And I know I am being really cynical but I hate the vodafone advert

• 4 weeks later...
My favourite advert at the minute is the Birds Eye Fish Fingers advert, with the polar bear in the fridge. Genius! However, that polar bear is very sinister!!!

Willem Dafoe has one of the voices that he can make sound really evil and creepy.

My favourite ad at the moment is the Wallace and Gromit one, although it sort of defeats the object that I have no idea what they're advertising! :D

I really hate the webuyanycar.com adverts. The tune is so annoying!

At the moment I really like the Vodafone advert where the daughter phones her dad after splitting up with her boyfriend. Having just been through something similar it makes me smile and feel sad at the same time.

At the moment I really like the Vodafone advert where the daughter phones her dad after splitting up with her boyfriend.

I really hate that one! I think it's half because I'm jealous of her having such a caring dad who drops everything to go to her, and half because I despise her for being so pathetic.

I hate all the Halifax ones, I have to mute them whenever they come on.

I only recently saw the Lou and Andy football one for Nationwide - that made me laugh!

My favourite advert at the minute is the Birds Eye Fish Fingers advert, with the polar bear in the fridge. Genius! However, that polar bear is very sinister!!!

It's the musical notes that does it for me. That's what makes it so creepy. If you mute the ad the Polar Bear looks so sweet! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I was just going to say that I really hate the Flake advert! :lol: Something about the way everything's billowing about makes me feel slightly nauseous for some reason!

I was just going to say that I really hate the Flake advert! :D Something about the way everything's billowing about makes me feel slightly nauseous for some reason!

I feel exactly the same!

I like the match.com one though with the 2 people singing.

I hate all the HSBC ads, particularly the one they've just brought back where the guy goes to investigate why the washing machines are so popular in India. The whole look of it is horrible and when he pulls the face at the end with the orange moustache it makes me feel ill. Eww.

The Halifax ones also get instantly muted whenever they come on, and I'm not keen on the patronising ones (is it Natwest?) where the guy is growing money and the girl is trying to keep plates spinning.