Favourite sports?

I see they've finally found a way to make badminton exciting:

:o  :giggle2:

In no particular order.

Nascar Auto Racing

American Football 

Baseball 

College Basketball

I played High School baseball, American Legion Baseball, and High School basketball

I see where London is going to get 5 NFL (football) games next year. This will be an important test on the popularity of American Football in the U.K.

I see where London is going to get 5 NFL (football) games next year. This will be an important test on the popularity of American Football in the U.K.

Did you see the NZ All Blacks played your Eagles at Soldier Field, Chicago last weekend Muggles? The stadium was full too :D

Did you see the NZ All Blacks played your Eagles at Soldier Field, Chicago last weekend Muggles? The stadium was full too :D

You had me puzzled and then I did some investigation........it was a Rugby game won by NZ by a score of 75 to 6.. :)

You had me puzzled and then I did some investigation........it was a Rugby game won by NZ by a score of 75 to 6.. :)

Sorry, meant to say it was rugby :blush2: USA did remarkably well considering the team had only been together for five weeks. And I don't think the score really reflects how hard they fought, they never gave up and played a brave game. I was just surprised to hear how many spectators were there as most Americans haven't heard of the All Blacks and rugby is bit of a mystery. :D