Favourite sports?

Tiger

My favourite sports are swimming, rounders, football and dance. I also like ice skating. But I really hate having to do the evil 500 metre races at school!:blush:

How about you?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a big sports fan, and don't really watch it on the TV. I do though enjoy walking - around the area where we live (loads of walks to choose from being surrounded by one of the National Trust's largest estates), and of course on Lundy. I also go the gym around 2-3 times a week, where I use the exercise bikes and treadmills and also the weights.

My job keeps me quite fit as well - running up and down stairs, lifting and carrying TV's, hoovers and so on. :blush:

Edited by Talisman

I like Football, I am not an avid viewer but do watch games if they are on, I used to play football when I was younger (a lot younger :blush:) until I fell and managed to twist my kneecap:irked:

Well when at school I was a member of the athletics team in the summer and played hockey during the winter. Loved them both. I also joined an athletics club while I was at school and did 1500m and javelin. Wasn't brilliant at them, but enjoyed the taking part.

While on holiday played badminton, tennis, swimming (of a sort!), on our bikes, 2-a-side volleyball(wallyball, was in squash court!) So you could say I enjoy those sports, but will watch a variety of things on the telly. Am looking forward to the Olympics. Having done all these things on hols I know I should be more active, but it isn't the same....lol.

I did and do the girly sports: ballet, figure skating, cheerleading (did these), tennis (do now)... basically anything you can wear a skirt in! I love ice hockey, football, tennis, formula 1, American football... most sports really. Except basketball. Traumatic experiences there.

I was a competitive swimmer in my youth. I trained every day before school at Crystal Palace 6-7.30am then school then again after school 5-7pm. Session on Sundays as well and usually a competition somewhere in the country on Saturday evening.

So I enjoy watching swimming, I enjoy watching cycling, gymnastic and athletics.

I love to watch my daughter and her school team play netball. It's a really exciting game. I wish it had more TV time

Squash is great fun, Kenny. The beauty of it is that, however bad you may be at it (and I speak from experience:lol:), it can still give you a good workout.

Yeh I was quite tired and sweaty after it.:D

I'm not generally a sports fan and I'm definitely not an athletic person, but there are some sports that I enjoy. The sport I played the most as a kid was basketball...I skipped lunch everyday in 7th grade to shoot hoops in the gym. The sport I love watching the most is probably American football. I'm not religious about it, in fact, I didn't even watch the Superbowl the year the Seahawks played, which is my home team! But a good football game is better than any other sport.

Well....I did have a lot of fun once at an ice hockey game...hmmm....

Football. I get addicted to watching the scores in football (if I can't watch the match). I would love to have a season ticket but they're far too expensive.

I have also really enjoyed watching the Olympics. Most of the sports are really entertaining. I even stayed up to watch the women's marathon - then fell asleep 10 minutes before the end so it was a waste of time.

Football. I get addicted to watching the scores in football (if I can't watch the match). I would love to have a season ticket but they're far too expensive.

I love football too. Had to sacrifice my season ticket to work :D Who do you support?