Robin Cook - Vector

Louise

Another of my fave reads is a story of Bioterrorism

A situation here New York City is under threat of a major bio terrorist attack.

An aggrieved russian taxi driver decides to wreak havoc on a nation that denied him the American dream, or so he thinks.

Dr Jack Stapleton is a character that appears in some of Robin Cooks other books, he is a forensic pathologist assigned the task of investigating a case that on the surface looks like pneumonia, but a series of unexpected coincidences arouses his suspicions to a series of seemingly unrelated deaths.

I really like Robin Cooks books and have not yet read a bad one, the best way to describe is work would be to sya its like a medical suspense/thriller.

A thrilling storyline that gets you gripped from the start, again there is medical terminology but not too much to distrct you from the main story, but the medical facts in there make the story more believable to those in the know (So to speak).

If you are intrigued by the theory behind bio-terrorism, then this is a book for you.

Other books I have read by the same other have been equally as good, one you all might be familiar with is Outbreak which was cast as a film starring Dustin Hoffman a few years back, if you liked that you will ove this!!!!