Simon Scarrow

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Has anyone read this author?

I picked up * Under The Eagle * today for 40p, I liked the look of it.

If anyone has read his stuff, any opinions?

TIA

I ADORE Simon Scarrow - he's one of my favourite authors. I've read the 1st four in the series & will be reading the 5th one soon. The 6th one is still waiting to be bought when I have some cash.

If you check out the reviews forum, I've posted reviews of the four I've read so far. Also, if you look in the General Bokos forum, there's a thread there about historical fiction where I mentioned him. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

• 1 year later...

Since posting in this thread almost 2 years ago (OMG, has it been so long?!) I've read all 7 of the Roman Legion books that have been published and am eagerly awaiting the 8th. I also have the 1st two in the Revolution series, which I haven't yet read, but I plan to as soon as possible, and will be getting the third one when it comes out too!

I love Scarrow's writing style - it gets you right into the thick of things from the outset and keeps you gripped to the very end!