Tell No One by Harlan Coben (Book & Film)

• 11 months later...

I clicked on the link to the old thread but it seems to be the same thread, so I don't know if I've done something wrong (probably) :roll:

I started to read this book two years ago but couldn't really get into it for some reason, I have read "The Woods" by Harlan Coben and "Hold Tight" both of which were...okay - I read Hold Tight in a day but sort of did it to fulfill my need to finish a book, which is hyprocritical in that I never finished Tell No One! I bought another one, Back Spin, so I'll sit down at some point this year and get through them.

Am I right in thinking the version of this is originally French?

I read the book about 4 years ago and thought it was brilliant! It had me hooked from the first page.

This was the first of Harlen Coben's books that I read and I've since read a lot of them.

I saw the film last year and it's really good - they've changed quite a bit though. It's set in France for starters with French actors. Kristen Scott Thomas is in it though and speaks French the entire film. Make sure you don't mind subtitles before you start watching it!