What are Everyone's Favourite Films?

marbles

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching it in an English lesson, The Breakfast Club has to go on my list. Hilarious :D

I wish we got to watch films like that when I was at school (how old do I sound)! The film I remember watching at school was The Neverending Story- they always seemed to put it on on rainy days and at the end of term!

I love films with an interesting angle and twist in the way the story is presented and in the story itself. I love my romantic comedys and i can rarely be bothered with a mushy plain romantic film, unless it's a old film. I was looking up some of the other entries and it brought back loads of memories of films i have seen like James Stewert movies. I love 'Little Shop Around The Corner' and 'Rear Window'. There's another film i like but i can never remember the name of it. The tittle had the words Cat, Tin and Roof in it. It's another oldie. If anyone could remember it i'd be gratefull. My favorite of all time is 'As Good As It Gets'. Other favorite are as follows:

Signs

Lady in The Water

Unbreakable

Next

The Abyss

Good will Hunting

Anna and the King (based on a great book)

War Of the Worlds

Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy

......and loads more but i better stop!:lol:

I'm quite simple when it comes to films...I don't like it when they are too complex because I prefer to just laze around, watch with ease and not have to think too much, hehe. I like:

Beaches.

The Butterfly Effect.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Knocked Up and Superbad (Hilarious!)

The Final Destination set (Even though they terrify me!)

The Last Kiss.

A Walk To Remember.

The American Pie's!

The list could go on but I won't bore you all :lol: