Allergies?

Icecream

I suffer from contact dermatitis which is a nightmare in my job as a nurse and I've been warned several times that I am at high risk of developing a latex allergy - potentially life threatening if that develops. So I have to have special gloves ordered for me. I have to take an antihistamine everyday and if I get a flare up take a much stronger one along with steroid creams. I have to use a thick barrier cream 3-4 times a day

I am allergic to

-copper

-nickel

-cobalt (this is in print, ceramics, make up, gold jewellery and a whole host of everyday things, )

-biological wash detergents

-normal plasters

-most brands of makeup - I can't wear any foundation, fancy creams. I wear minimal eyeliner, eyeshadow on special occassions and hypoallergenic mascara

At least I'm cheap to run against most wives which gives me more to spend on books and stichy things :D

I have some seasonal allergies, which cause some stuffiness and runny eyes, but nothing too terrible. I have mostly skin allergies, especially to perfumey lotions and things, which was awful at my last retail management job, which sold nothing but perfumey soaps and lotions. :D I also think I'm developing slight eczema, which my mother had terribly for most of her life. I'm getting it in splotches on my hands. :lol: