Agatha Christie-help

And then there were none is also my favourite Agatha Christie book - though I really like all of them very much.

I already have a couple of her books and am thinking of getting them all. Does anyone know whether there is a pubilshing house that has published all of them, so that one can get the books as a series?

I've got all the books but they are from different eras and different houses.

It makes quite a difference with the covers and the various interpretations

You may find the answer to your question on the wikipedia link I posted earlier

Harper Collins publish Agatha Christie's books. They are doing a lovely series of replica first editions which show off the beautiful cover art.

If you like to collect sets, you could look out for the Tom Adams paperback editions. These had wonderful illustrations on the cover, which if you looked you should have been able to solve the mystery!

I collect Agatha Christie first editions. I have most of them, and ma now left looking for the very rare ones which when they come up for sale cost thousends. I am hoping I'll get lucky at a carboot sale as thats the only way I will be able to complete my collection!

And then there were none is also my favourite Agatha Christie book - though I really like all of them very much.

I already have a couple of her books and am thinking of getting them all. Does anyone know whether there is a pubilshing house that has published all of them, so that one can get the books as a series?

Thats one of my favourites along with H.P's Christmas :D

Thanks a lot for your replies. I already know the Harper Collins ones but I think I heard that they haven't published all of Agatha Christie's book. But I'll check again.

I didn't know Tom Adams yet - the books do really look great. I might start getting some of those even if he has not illustrated all of them. The covers are really s.th special:)

• 5 years later...