Featured Author - Linda Gillard

No questions but just to say I've really enjoyed your books Linda, I'm currently a third way through Star Gazing (another page turner :)) I was hoping to have it finished by today but things like the footie and work have got in the way. Look forward to reading your next book when it is out. Good luck with the rest of your writing. :)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jules.:) And thanks to Michelle for inviting me to participate. It's been really interesting and so useful to hear how readers choose and respond to books.

I'll check out the site later today in case anyone has any last-minute Qs.

I'll check out the site later today in case anyone has any last-minute Qs.

Don't be a stranger Linda....pop in and see us again....and if you are ever in Aberdeen....:)

I might well be up your way Inver because I have friends in the Banchory area and recently did a workshop for Deeside Writers. They seemed keen for me to go back and do another.

I'll pop in now and again I should think, Kate. Now I've mastered The Technology it would seem a shame to waste it. :)

If anyone wants to contact me you can get to me via my website. Do let me know what you think of my books if you get around to reading them.

In the meantime, 'bye for now, thanks for having me and happy reading!

Edited by Linda Gillard