• 51 - 60
    • 61 - 70
    • 71 - 80
    • 81 +

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35. Jeez...I was chatting with Sedge about this yesterday. I'm sure a 'mid-life' crisis is looming on the horizon and I'm wondering whether or not to buy a Porche to outrun it...:readingtwo:

35. Jeez...I was chatting with Sedge about this yesterday. I'm sure a 'mid-life' crisis is looming on the horizon and I'm wondering whether or not to buy a Porche to outrun it...:readingtwo:

My Dad is 60 this year and has just ordered an Audi A4 Convertable! :lol:

My Dad is 60 this year and has just ordered an Audi A4 Convertable! :readingtwo:

Now, you see, that is cool. I couldn't get away with that, because everyone would tut and shake their heads in pity at me.

Your dad sounds, like, way book, guy!

(See, I try to hard to be down with the kids...)

:lol:

I'm inching towards the higher end of the 31-40 category, scary! :readingtwo:

Where have the years gone?? Seriously, man...

No mid-life crisis on the horizon though for me, although do women really have those? Oh wait, maybe mine takes form in an obsession with the undead and the actors who play them... Yep, I'm in trouble.

(See, I try to hard to be down with the kids...)

:006:

Ahhh the wonders of predictive text! :friends0: I tried that with my teens, they looked at me like I wasn't wise :readingtwo:

I'm inching towards the higher end of the 31-40 category, scary! :lol:

No mid-life crisis on the horizon though for me, although do women really have those? Oh wait, maybe mine takes form in an obsession with the undead and the actors who play them... Yep, I'm in trouble.

Big trouble my friend! :smile2:

I'll be in a new catagory next birthday, 41 -50 yr olds! Oh well at least I'll be at the start of it :roll:

35. Jeez...I was chatting with Sedge about this yesterday. I'm sure a 'mid-life' crisis is looming on the horizon and I'm wondering whether or not to buy a Porche to outrun it...:lol:

*laughs* Oh good, 35's the crisis limit. I freaked out when I realised I'm now officially closer to 30 than 20.

Oh, and Porshe? Not cool.

My Dad is 60 this year and has just ordered an Audi A4 Convertable! :smile2:

I love the Audo A4's!! They're stylish! I thought about getting one. And BF used to drive A6.

I'm inching towards the higher end of the 31-40 category, scary! :readingtwo:

You're in the 31-40 category?!? What??

What?? Do I act like an old lady? A pre-teen loser????

I would have probably put you in a 24-34 category. So stop hyperventilating and bring me a coffee while you're going to the coffee shop.

I would have probably put you in a 24-34 category. So stop hyperventilating and bring me a coffee while you're going to the coffee shop.

Oh, no. Now I'm stressing and wondering just how much of a freak I really am!

I think I'll go to Starbucks now and mull this over...

Oh, no. Now I'm stressing and wondering just how much of a freak I really am!

ahahaha i can't stop laughing at this line! Your not a freak at all, don't be silly :readingtwo::lol:

You're not a freak! *laughs* You're 'youthful'. *cracks up completely*

I'll have a large triple espresso, if you don't mind. J keeps pouring me more and more wine. I could use the caffeine.

Alright, youthful is way better than freaky, ii :lol:. And yes, I put all the blame on my avatar, Roxi. Seriously.

One venti (this is Starbucks, remember, they use silly words for sizes) triple espresso coming up! I think I'll get one too...

Thanks for input on my freakness, Rawr :readingtwo:.

And shhhhhhi'm37shhhhhhhh.

I'm only 22, now (23 in August). I find it very depressing when little kids seem to think that I'm very, very old and treat me that way, too... But then I suppose to a child, 22 is very old. :readingtwo:

Ah, yes, we love hockey! And you know, I just discovered yesterday that the lovely Mr. Modano is 39! A perfect age for me :readingtwo:.

Yes, well, that goes with living in Minnesota. *laughs* It's like living in Canada. Or Finland. Never liked Modano. I'm very picky when it comes to hockey players. I only like few. I appreciate Mr. Modano's impressive record, he's an exceptional player (awfully diplomatic of me, don't you think?) but he's not rocking my boat, as far as hockey (or anything else) is concerned.

I'm only 22, now (23 in August). I find it very depressing when little kids seem to think that I'm very, very old and treat me that way, too... But then I suppose to a child, 22 is very old. :lol:

Scarlette, you're a grown-up. That's the key issue. *laughs*

Edited by ii

In fairness Marcia, I had you as mid twenties myself. I think it's probably the Twilight addiction though that did that.

I must admit, I thought the same Marcia! :lol:

24 on Saturday... could you tell??

Happy Birthday in advance! :smile2::readingtwo:

Yes, well, that goes with living in Minnesota. *laughs* It's like living in Canada. Or Finland. Never liked Modano. I'm very picky when it comes to hockey players. I only like few. I appreciate Mr. Modano's impressive record, he's an exceptional player (awfully diplomatic of me, don't you think?) but he's not rocking my boat, as far as hockey (or anything else) is concerned.

Very diplomatic of you, ii, yes! Not sure what it is about Modano, but i've been a fan since the beginning. I'm starting to wonder about my powers of discernment however...

Very diplomatic of you, ii, yes! Not sure what it is about Modano, but i've been a fan since the beginning. I'm starting to wonder about my powers of discernment however...

Well, I am to start working for an embassy*... *laughs*

And don't rethink your judgement on my account! Given my two favourites are BF and Perfect Morning-After Voice, I'm not exactly a reliable source when it comes to valuing hockey players!

*unless Hot Dream Guy perferms an impressive movie-type intervention.

Well, I am to start working for an embassy*... *laughs*

And don't rethink your judgement on my account! Given my two favourites are BF and Perfect Morning-After Voice, I'm not exactly a reliable source when it comes to valuing hockey players!

*unless Hot Dream Guy perferms an impressive movie-type intervention.

Meh, I have questioned my judgement for many a year now, :readingtwo:.

Happy bday in advance, Bookjumper!!