• 13 - 20
    • 21 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61 - 70
    • 71 - 80
    • 81 +

I so enjoyed reading your post there Emelee, and although I am sorry that you went through some tough times, I believe you are inspiring in your attitude and actions.

Oh by the way I'm 46 this year. :D

Edited by Chrissy

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Eleonora and Chrissy.  :D

I have learned that keeping a positive attitude is VERY important. It can make or break an entire day. As will keeping calm. I am so thankful that I'm not as hyper as my dad can get when the slightest thing goes wrong. I'd get ulcers if I were him. 

I have great hopes to get a nice job. I'll have lots of university points that must not go unnoticed by employers. I will have more than I actually need.  :blush2:

The only thing I am worried about is having to move for a job. I don't want to move from this town and far from my parents & dog. I will just have to hope that there is a job near when the time comes. 

By the way, if 50 is the new 40 - and 40 is the new 30. Does that mean that 30 is the new 20?  :giggle2:

• 3 weeks later...

By the way, if 50 is the new 40 - and 40 is the new 30. Does that mean that 30 is the new 20?  :giggle2:

Actually that's exactly what I've heard: Thirties is the new twenties! :cool: I'm definitely buying into that idea :lol:

Cool and oh so fabulous :cool::yes: For sure! :giggle2:

You both are!  You are!  :flowers2:

Well, then, by some weird logic, my logic that is, 60 must be the new 30. Thass mah story, and I'm stickin' to it! :P

You both are!  You are!  :flowers2:

Well, then, by some weird logic, my logic that is, 60 must be the new 30. Thass mah story, and I'm stickin' to it! :P

Oh it sure is, and you know how cool the thirties are! :cool: You could be the 4 years older big sister I never had! Who would defend me against my mean big bro and show him what's what :giggle2: Would you?! :lol:

Who knew we had such a cool young bunch of us. Well we all knew! :P

I like your logic P! It makes us almost coetaneous ;)

Absolutely!  I'll wait for you to catch up.  lol

Oh it sure is, and you know how cool the thirties are! :cool: You could be the 4 years older big sister I never had! Who would defend me against my mean big bro and show him what's what :giggle2: Would you?! :lol:

Who knew we had such a cool young bunch of us. Well we all knew! :P

I eat brothers for breakfast.  ;)

As Billy Crystal used to say.........mahvelouss darlink.... :cat:

Absolutely!  I'll wait for you to catch up.  lol

I eat brothers for breakfast.  ;)

Sounds good! Do you want anything nice on the side, he might taste sour :giggle:

As Billy Crystal used to say.........mahvelouss darlink.... :cat:

Oh, I loved Billy Crystal in Soap... Too bad he was gay in it and never liked him in anything else. The story of my life... :rolleyes::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds good! Do you want anything nice on the side, he might taste sour :giggle:

Oh, I loved Billy Crystal in Soap... Too bad he was gay in it and never liked him in anything else. The story of my life... :rolleyes::lol:

I didn't know it was possible to not suffer from City Slickers nostalgia.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...