• 61 - 70
    • 71 - 80
    • 81 +

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kept forgetting that I wasn't quite there yet. :giggle2:

I love getting older. It's liberating and entertaining. You also have to be alive to age, so each passing year announces to the universe that I'm still around! :D

I agree with that.

A belated 'Happy Birthday' to you Chrissy :friends0:

• 4 weeks later...

Belated birthday wishes Chrissy , i usually start thinking of myself as the next year up about six months before my birthday so it gives me time to get used to it but i've now decided to stop celebrating my birthday so i can stay 45 for ever :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Turned 29 earlier this month, which means I can soon start to freak out about the big 3-0, and how I've done nothing of what I wanted to get done before turning 30. My life is not going as planned at all. Time to change plans maybe?

Turned 29 earlier this month, which means I can soon start to freak out about the big 3-0, and how I've done nothing of what I wanted to get done before turning 30. My life is not going as planned at all. Time to change plans maybe?

Ah, hate to break it to you, but plan all you want, life is still not going to cooperate and follow your plans. At least not all them! ;)

I think this happens to almost everyone in life. It can be difficult to not let it get to you but 30 is still pretty young in the grand scheme of things.

Ah, hate to break it to you, but plan all you want, life is still not going to cooperate and follow your plans. At least not all them! ;)

I think this happens to almost everyone in life. It can be difficult to not let it get to you but 30 is still pretty young in the grand scheme of things.

I have never really had more detailed plans than "have a job" and "start a family". I am nowhere near any of those two things. The second one is a little tricky. You can't have babies your whole life as a woman. I may have 12 years still though. Not that everyone get to have children even though they want, but my goal is still to have at least one someday. Biological or adopted doesn't matter.

I've never had any plans except 'get by', really. I don't want kids, I don't want to get married. I need a job, I would prefer one I like, but I've never been a career-minded person, so I'm happy to get by with anything and then just enjoy the rest of my life - friends, hobbies, yada yada yada. I'm very easy going :) I guess the only plan I've ever had is to have a simple, quiet life.

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of life not following the rules.

I had a dream job, almost got there too. Studied for three years only to get sick right after I finished studying. I also want to have kids, but that ones a big IF at this point. I would only want them if I know I can look after them from day one, and know my illness wont stop me doing the best job I can do as a mother. I was hoping to be married and to have my first child at 30, I am now 28!

I often feel so old on the inside, despite looking so young on the outside (somewhat!) I started showing gray hairs at 22! :giggle:

Oh man. Another group for me!

:giggle:

^ 61 - 70?

:giggle: :giggle:

I started showing gray hairs at 22! :giggle:

A friend of mine at work was nice enough to point out my first gray hair last year (at 29). I found another one the other day. :(

Speaking of life not following the rules.

I had a dream job, almost got there too. Studied for three years only to get sick right after I finished studying. I also want to have kids, but that ones a big IF at this point. I would only want them if I know I can look after them from day one, and know my illness wont stop me doing the best job I can do as a mother. I was hoping to be married and to have my first child at 30, I am now 28!

I often feel so old on the inside, despite looking so young on the outside (somewhat!) I started showing gray hairs at 22! :giggle:

Oh don't worry Devi, things will work out - sometimes better than what we'd dreamed for ourselves. I hope your health improves and you get stronger every passing year :friends0:

Oh don't worry Devi, things will work out - sometimes better than what we'd dreamed for ourselves. I hope your health improves and you get stronger every passing year :friends0:

Well it has in one way, I've turned my passion into a bit of a business, it's not a living but it does give me extra pocket money now then, more than I could of asked for! Photography by the way.

Health is another issue though, so over the place I go from getting better to getting worse week to week! :giggle2:

:friends0:

Edited by Devi