• 13 - 20
    • 21 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61 - 70
    • 71 - 80
    • 81 +

52 and a half (almost) - yes it's a shock when you go up an age bracket on those forms isn't it!  Or can no longer use your age as a lottery number, however now that the UK Lottery has increased the top number to 59 (from 49) that's not an issue at the moment!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I probably answered the poll years and years ago, so I should post an update and say that I'm....38. :o I don't think I'll ever feel my age, though.

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Virginia said:

LOL! I'm actually excited about it! I just got done talking with the hubby and I'm having my half century birthday party!!! I'm rolling into this new stage with anticipation!

Good for you! 

yep ticking those age boxes really brings it home or, as one of my friends said to her father, not being able to use your age any more when choosing lottery numbers (although you've a way to go yet, especially now they've increased it to 59!).

Happy 40th!

I never thought of that lottery thing - I normally get lucky dips anyway and don't have regular numbers.

I filled this in 10 years ago like a lot of us when I was 42, which makes me 52 now (and 3/4).    

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Looks like I’m now one of your oldest at 71, pushing 72.

I’m a serial entrepreneur and when I was 65, I created a watch manufacturing company selling to the British Army. (as I’m not yet allowed to add URLs, just Google ‘Col and MacArthur’)

As a hobby-writer, I’ve had dozens of unpublished manuscripts gathering dust in the attic for years and because of it, I sold my shares recently in order to become a full-time author.  I’m now working on my first serious piece which includes 6 years of research related to the Battle of Waterloo.

However, as time is running out, it must be a success soon because I then intend moving on to music.   Lol…, and after that; well, who knows ?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...