• 51 - 60
    • 61 - 70
    • 71 - 80
    • 81 +

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, underneath the poll there is a button with 'delete my vote'. Just above where the first post starts and below the partly filled bars with %.

Thank you, all I get is 'you have already voted in this poll', maybe it is an Apple Mac thing. :)

Thank you, all I get is 'you have already voted in this poll', maybe it is an Apple Mac thing. :)

It's not an Apple thing, I can't see the 'delete my vote' thingy either and I have a non-Apple. I've changed my 'answer' once before in this poll, so I know I've been able to do it before, but now I just can't see how! :shrug:  Not that I need to, but I started to wonder, after you wondered about it first. Also, I'm on my laptop so not a cell phone thing. 

Edit: I wonder if it's only for supporters and mods and admins? We are 'mere' advanced members, chalie and me :) 

Edited by frankie

Ah maybe frankie, my supporterdom has lapsed and I've not been organised enough to sort it, must do that!

Same here :blush: I was a supporter back when I was able to change the vote... Now, not so much! :blush: (Should look into a renewal.. Might be tricky as I don't have Paypal and know not how to use it.)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm 26 years old but usually have to show my ID when I want to buy alcohol (in Germany the legal drinking age is 18).

That's the same with me. Here in England they have a challenge 21 policy in most shops and bars. Some even go up to 25 and Debenhams store near where I work has a challenge 30. However if you can prove you're 18 or over they should serve you.

I'll be showing my ID til I'm about 60 I'm sure of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, still in the same range, but turned 66 this summer, but as Timebug mentions above.....still feel about 18.  :D 

LOL BB.....me too!  :giggle2:

My Aunt lived until she was 92, and she always said that by the time we humans knew enough to live properly, it was time to croak.  :P