• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

All these years later I still fit into my selected age bracket - I was 21 when I voted, and now I'm 27.

That's interesting, isn't it? In two years, I'll not fit into mine anymore (I voted in the beginning of 2013, when I was 27). I'm currently 29.

• 2 weeks later...

I joined this forum when I was ten (gasp... that's nine years ago! :o). I'm twenty in July!

Oh my :D I remember you having been here a good while when I joined the forum back in 2008. Can you imagine, you've almost been a member on here half your life?! :D 

I joined this forum when I was ten (gasp... that's nine years ago! :o). I'm twenty in July!

That is legitimately terrifying, I remember you being like 12/13 and still think of you essentially as a kid. Good lord. I am getting so old. Someone save me, please?

I'd love to see then-and-now pics :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

That is legitimately terrifying, I remember you being like 12/13 and still think of you essentially as a kid. Good lord. I am getting so old. Someone save me, please?

I'd love to see then-and-now pics :lol:

Oh my :D I remember you having been here a good while when I joined the forum back in 2008. Can you imagine, you've almost been a member on here half your life?! :D

Haha! That is really frightening when you put it like that! :o Hope you're both well

• 1 year later...

Wow, after reading through some of the posts on this thread...it's amazing the varied ages on here! I didn't realize how young some of the people were...although that was 2008 I guess...Out of curiosity what's the youngest age now? (I'm 24 by the way)

Shelfy

I'm 26 :biggrin:

Aww, I was so young!! I'm now 34. :( I just had to delete my vote and vote again because I'm in a different age category now. :D

Out of curiosity what's the youngest age now?

I'm 15!

^

I think DT might be the youngest now!

Oh wow. It is nice to see that the younger generation still enjoys reading though. I have a sister who turns 21 this year and she's like me...has her head buried in a book every chance she gets. Turning 25 this year. God time flies. I'll be 26 and married next year...well by the end of october anyway.

Shelfy

I think it's more that half the people I work with are teenagers and younger and just prefer movies to books or just don't like reading. It's rare at work to find someone to talk to about books. Although saying this, my fiance loves reading, my little sister loves reading and so does my housemate. Ok...now I am babbling, time for a coffee...hopefully that made some sense...

Shelfy