Another new member

Tinymoz

Welcome to the forum, Tinymoz! :roll: (How did you get your username?)

You've come to the right place for inspiration - I'm sure we can help you. I'm a Trudi Canavan fan too. Have you read the Age of the Five trilogy? They weren't as good as the Black Magician trilogy, but were okay. Do you mostly read fantasy? If so, I recommend a trilogy (why are they always trilogies?) by Carol Berg called Transformation, Revelation and Restoration. :smile2:

Thanks for the welcome :roll: I've been Tinymoz since I was a kid :smile2:

I like some fantasy but am open to pretty much anything, like the sound of the Carol Berg trilogy, I feel the reading list has already started!

The last book (before this trilogy) that I read was The Lollipop Shoes by Joanne Harris, and enjoyed it loads (more than Chocolat)

Hi Tinymoz,

I'll refrain from mentioning my own book in favour of my favourites, Robin Hobb's Assassin series, along with the Liveship Traders trilogy and then the Tawny Man books - it's 3 sets of 3 that are all linked and I love 'em.

A warm welcome to you!

Welcome to the forum, Tinymoz! I'm sure our wonderful members here will give you plenty of suggestions for your next reading adventure! :smile2: