Favourite Foods

Inanna

Roast beef and all the trimmings and LOTS of gravy!And LOTS of brussel sprouts! Yummy!

Same here, but without the brussel sprouts. I have carrots and brocolli (sp?) instead. I love Mum's crispy potatoes that go with it!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love lots of different things, depending on my mood. I adore a good, hot curry, or a spicy, fruity Chinese, I also love tangy Italian sauces. Another favourite of mine is Turkish food - you can't beat borek followed by kofte, finished with baklava! And my chillis are to die for.

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.

Oh my goodness, my favorite foods....

Give me chocolate cake

and tequila with clam bake

slaver me with cheddar cheese

and ice cream, if you sweet please

green chiles on Mexican enchiladas

and tangy spicy Italian ensaladas

a plate of spaghetti

ravioli like cappelletti

I want meat to gnaw on. Ribs; to tear the meat off the bone. Chicken bones so I feel like Primal Man, juices flowing on my lips, greasy lips - sensuous beyond belief. I want to grunt and chew and wash it all down with a dark lager. It's totally Oral, that's what it is all about. Food and Mouth Degrees.

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.

Oh my goodness, my favorite foods....

Give me chocolate cake

and tequila with clam bake

slaver me with cheddar cheese

and ice cream, if you sweet please

green chiles on Mexican enchiladas

and tangy spicy Italian ensaladas

a plate of spaghetti

ravioli like cappelletti

I want meat to gnaw on. Ribs; to tear the meat off the bone. Chicken bones so I feel like Primal Man, juices flowing on my lips, greasy lips - sensuous beyond belief. I want to grunt and chew and wash it all down with a dark lager. It's totally Oral, that's what it is all about. Food and Mouth Degrees.

:blush:

• 2 weeks later...

here are 4 questions i decided to ask everyone:

1. what is your favourite meal?

2.what is your least favourite meal?

3. what is your favourite drink?

4.what is your least favoourite drink?

Please answer me, here are my answers:

1. pizza....yum

2. any thing with horridly mashed potatoe

3. j2o, apple and raspberry

4. plain water when i have to drink alot of it at once... lol:lol:

Easy!!!

1. what is your favourite meal? A good roast with all the trimmings...

2.what is your least favourite meal? Anything with tomatos and peppers in it

3. what is your favourite drink? Malibu and/or tea

4.what is your least favoourite drink? Coffee

There is a little restaurant in the Best Western Inn in Winslow, Arizona that serves up the best pork chops I've ever had.

It does not have options (fries, baked potato, mashed) it has to be mashed and comes with apple sauce.

I always order it with some breaded deep-fried mushrooms.

Nothing against Winslow, I just drive through this town twice a year - but it's a small dreary town; the nearest movie theater is 60 miles away in Flagstaff.

Yet, the pork chops are to die for! Since then, I've tried cooking pork chops myself (fair to middlin') and ordered the same in some fine restaurants in Los Angeles ... nothing compares to this bitty little restaurant tucked into a motel in a small city in the middle of Arizona, where the waitress calls you darlin' and the coffee cup is never empty.

Snacks: salty chips ( tortilla, potato ) and theater popcorn

Meals: Indian, Chinese, American, Mexican

Desserts: Sees Candies, Blackout Sunday ( from Serendipity in NYC ), magic cookie bars, Toll House cookies, Selma's Oatmeal cookies, Frozen Hot Chocolate (from Serendiptity in NYC ) Chili's Volcano Chocolate cake, Baskin Robbins' Hot Fudge Sundae...the list is endless

KW

1. what is your favourite meal? Sunday roast with all the trimmings:mrgreen:

2.what is your least favourite meal? chilli :lol: (yuk)

3. what is your favourite drink? grapefruit juice or vodka n coke :blush:

4.what is your least favoourite drink? whiskey :)

1. what is your favourite meal? Probably Thai, Mexican or Chinese food. Or for a quick fix, McDonalds. :blush:

2.what is your least favourite meal? Anything with lamb in it. Makes me wanna chunder! :tong:

3. what is your favourite drink? Anything, even water. :D

4.what is your least favourite drink? Wine. Makes me go bright red and hot! :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Have mercy on my soul - I crave cheese.

I try not to call it 'fat', as in "I'm craving some fat right now."

But a nice sharp cheddar, a decent chunk, to bite into and just let it slowly melt in my mouth while I'm reading a juicy story is a rare delight.

Melt it down, any kind of cheese, and I'll dip chips, make nachos, call it a fondue if I must - just give it to me!

They have these "cheese balls" invented for semi-pretentious parties to go with wine - forgive me if I buy one, just for myself. Slaver it on a cracker with an "anything" chaser; be it wine, beer or coca-cola - it's a sin to indulge so deeply that I feel like the ultimate hedonist with the wonderful taste of brilliant cheese serving me in slavish fashion - I am lord.

I spew "fie" on those little cheese knives, give me a tool that a man can work with!

Have mercy on my soul - I crave cheese.

I'm with you on this one Wrath! I LOVE all cheese. I would eat it with everything if i could!!!! My Dad went on a day trip to France on Friday and bought me lots of cheese home so that's all i ate all weekend - bliss!!! :)

1. what is your favourite meal? Anything involving shell-fish, home-made pizza

2.what is your least favourite meal? Tripe in white-sauce, haven't eaten it since a child, but the smell of it cooking is enough to put you off.

3. what is your favourite drink? Coffee

4.what is your least favoourite drink? Coke, beer