How do you post yours?

Esiotrot

Its okay, I understand.

Moving onwards from this insanity - the reason I'm a book virgin is i don't like parting with books. I have a whole shelf at home of Buffy and Angel novels. Won't ever read them, but I doubt I'll get rid of them either :lol:

• 1 month later...

Jiffy bags are always good but sometimes with the new postage pricing system it does make the book more expensive to post as it's *just* too thick. Those grey plastic envelopes are brilliant too. Depends what the book is - I always post hardbacks in jiffy bags as they're more likely to get damaged.

• 1 month later...

I always use jiffy bags - they are inexpensive, offer the best protection and more to the point, which is very important when selling your own books, they look professional. I usually get them in packs of 10 from Staples.

I always use jiffy bags - they are inexpensive, offer the best protection and more to the point, which is very important when selling your own books, they look professional.

I am the same as you and use jiffy bags but that is for swaps or give aways as I don't sell my books. There is no better protection and if I recieve a book I try and open the jiffy bag carefully so I can reuse it.