Who's Afraid of the BwganWood by Anne Lewis

It is on there, i ordered a copy off it just the other day.

It's a childrens book really, i should have put it in the young persons zone. Even though it is a childrens book i still love reading it.

It's about two ghosts who live in awood and they get up to all sorts of mischief in the near by town.

I've not heard of it, but I know what you mean about children's books. I love revisiting the books from my childhood. I've actually recently got a beautiful edition of "Wind in the Willows," from the Folio Society, which I can't wait to read again. The only book I found I couldn't see the magic in any more was "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe."

I haven't had chance to read them yet. I am thinking about giving them ago as my next set of books. I was always more of a Lord of the Rings child...and i still am, though i am not a child anymore....

I love revisting childhood books. I was moving house not so long ago and my copy of Who's Afraid of the BwganWood went for a walk.