Inver

Have you read a book more than once?

I've re-read several books many times! There's nothing better than getting re-acquainted with an awesome character, it's like settling down with a friend xD

Of course! Why keep them otherwise? :lol:

That's it for me too. When I do a book cull (rare, but it does happen!) I can only let the books go that I know I won't want to re read.

Absolutely...It's like coming back in a place you've loved and find it has still so many things to give you.

I would re-read "One hundred years of solitude" more than a hundred times :lol:

I've re-read lots including Pride & Prejudice, all the Anne of Green Gables books, Diana Gabaldon's Cross Stitch series, all the Patricia Cornwell Scarpetta novels, Linda Fairstein's earlier books, Agatha Christie. Too many to list really. :lol:

Re-read a fair amount of books, but now I'm getting older I'm getting a lot more so reading the older ones less and less. :lol: Saying that I don't hesitate to re-read Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, His Dark Materials, etc! :)

Sometimes re-reading is a necessity. For example when I'm upset I start re-reading something which the first time I read it had given me peace or just few moments of relax...One of those is the HP serie.

I've re-read The Green Mile by Stephen King quite a few times, always makes me cry, but I love it. Also like the majority, I've re-read HP a couple of times over too. Its so easy to get lost in his story! :lol:

I've read all of the HP's at least twice and I've read Should of Got Off At Sydney Parade by Ross O'Carroll-Kelly and The Curious Incident of The Dog In the Nightdress by Ross O'Carroll-Kelly three times each.

I've read the Twilight saga twice, the HP's numerous times and the Noughts and Crosses series loads too!

I don't think there's a stand alone novel that I've read more than once though. :lol:

If we're being specific I about HP I must have read all the first 4 about 6/7 times, and the last 3 3/4 times also. :lol: Back when I hardly had any books I used to come back to them time and time again.

I enjoy re-reading my series a lot, but with regards to stand alone books, I'd say my three most re-read would be Time Traveler's Wife, Speak and My Sister's Keeper :lol:

yes i have read a book more than one. it was harry potter and the deathly hollows. it was so beautiful that i really want to read it all over again.

Edited by Michelle
links removed

I've read all the Malory Towers books at least six times each; I'm currently re-reading Virginia Andrew's Dollanganger series, for the third time; the only Earth's Children book I can read without skipping pages is The Valley of Horses (I usually skip all pages without speech, and end up getting bored). I've also read Nicholas Evans' The Loop at least nine times; I prefer this book to The Horse Whisperer, and I hated The Smoke Jumper.

Harry Potter 1 and 4, 7 times (!)and all the other HP apart from 7 at least twice. Also seven times The Last Black Cat (I Teleutaia Mavri Gata-Eugenios Tribizas) and several short stories

'When The Lion Feeds' by Wilbur Smith. The first book that really got me hooked on reading, i think i've read it at least three times. The last time was quite a few years ago.

The Courtney saga was such a great series i must read them all again and of course that means starting with 'When The Lion Feeds'.

I've read Jaws about 3 times.I've re bought quite a few books that I going to read again.To me if you buy a DVD chances are you'll watch it more than once.If you keep your books like I do, they are all potential rereads(even the rubbish ones)