Have you read a book more than once?

Inver

I've re-read several books many times! There's nothing better than getting re-acquainted with an awesome character, it's like settling down with a friend xD

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re-read a fair amount of books, but now I'm getting older I'm getting a lot more so reading the older ones less and less. :lol: Saying that I don't hesitate to re-read Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, His Dark Materials, etc! :)

If we're being specific I about HP I must have read all the first 4 about 6/7 times, and the last 3 3/4 times also. :lol: Back when I hardly had any books I used to come back to them time and time again.

I've read all the Malory Towers books at least six times each; I'm currently re-reading Virginia Andrew's Dollanganger series, for the third time; the only Earth's Children book I can read without skipping pages is The Valley of Horses (I usually skip all pages without speech, and end up getting bored). I've also read Nicholas Evans' The Loop at least nine times; I prefer this book to The Horse Whisperer, and I hated The Smoke Jumper.

'When The Lion Feeds' by Wilbur Smith. The first book that really got me hooked on reading, i think i've read it at least three times. The last time was quite a few years ago.

The Courtney saga was such a great series i must read them all again and of course that means starting with 'When The Lion Feeds'.